Are you an expert on social media marketing, digital marketing, website user behavior analysis, or small business management and development? Do you love writing on these topics? Are you looking for the best way to get additional exposure for your writing and grow your audience?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Benefits of Guest Post Blogging for Studiorific
- Exposure to a global audience of freelance social media marketers, digital marketing agencies, software developers, product managers, and small business owners
- Social media exposure (we share all our blog posts on our social media accounts)
- Author byline and headshot
Requirements for Becoming a Contributor
- Topics: social media marketing and automation, digital marketing strategies and tips, website visitor behavior, UX, online marketing for startups, and small business management and development. Some other related topics might also be acceptable.
- Length: 1,000 words or more.
- Guest blog posts should be well-organized with headings and sub-headings.
- Unique content that has not been previously published elsewhere. Moreover, accepted guest blogs cannot be published anywhere else once they have been published on our website. This includes the author’s website.
- Guest blogs should be informative, engaging, and easy-to-read.
- We allow one (1) nofollow external link in the body of guest posts.
- Contributors are encouraged – though not required – to include visuals (photos, images, diagrams, infographics, etc.) to be used as a featured image or in the body of the guest blog. Images should be of high-quality and resolution, and you should have the right to use them. Make sure you don’t violate copyright.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to submitted guest blogs to conform with our editorial standards and requirements.
- Send the author byline and headshot along with the draft guest blog. These can be the author’s personal information or the brand he/she represents.
How to Write for Us
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Subject: “Guest Blogging“
- Include your name, the brand that you represent, and a short bio which demonstrates your experience in the field.
- Include three (3) possible titles for guest blogs from the topics listed above.
- Include three (3) links to your previous publications.
We will get back to you within 5 business days with the best topic so that you can submit the guest blog.