In this tutorial video we will show you how to add a Tumblr blog to your Studiorific account and how to schedule posts on it.
Access to Tumblr is available with all Studiorific plans.
How to Add a Tumblr Blog on Studiorific
Adding a Tumblr account to your Studiorific dashboard is similar to connecting other social media platforms. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are currently logged into the Tumblr blog which you want to connect to assure the process goes smoothly and uninterruptedly.
- Click on the Account Manager tab in the left-hand size menu of your dashboard.
- Click on the Add Tumblr blog button from the menu.
- Click on the Allow button to give Studiorific read and write access to your Tumblr blog(s) associated with the email with which you are currently logged in. This is necessary to be able to add your Tumblr account and schedule social media posts on it.
- Select the Tumblr blog(s) which you want to connect. If you don’t see them in the list, try to click on the Re-connect with Tumblr button.
- Click on the Add profile button.
And you are done. The Success message confirms that you have successfully added your Tumblr account(s) to your Studiorific dashboard. You will be automatically taken to your Account Manager page where you can see the newly connected accounts in the Tumblr profiles section. As you see, adding your Tumblr blog to our platform takes about a minute.
To add more accounts associated with other emails, just repeat the steps above.
Now you are ready to start posting content on all your Tumblr blogs as well as other social media accounts from a single platform, simultaneously. You can also schedule your social media posts for publication ahead of time.
How to Schedule Posts on a Tumblr Blog from Studiorific
Scheduling posts on a Tumblr blog is similar to scheduling posts on other social media websites. Just go through the following steps:
- Click on the Tumblr tab in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on Post.
- Select the Tumblr blog(s) on which you want to post.
- Click on the type of social media post which you want to create. You can publish photo(s), video(s), link(s), and plain text.
- Upload the photo(s) or video(s) from your File Manager, your device, Google Drive, or a link. Alternatively, paste the link you want to share. Or write the text.
- Enter the caption in the relevant field.
- Review your post in the right-hand side of the screen to make sure everything looks good.
- You have two options. First, you can publish the post right away by clicking on the Post now button. Second, you can schedule the post for publication at a later time. To do this, select the Schedule option. Enter the Post time as date and time. If you are scheduling the post to be published on several social media accounts, select the interval between publishing on different accounts in the Interval per post field. If you want your post to be reposted multiple times, choose the frequency in the Repost frequency field. Enter the final date for reposting in the Repost until field. To have your content published just once, set the value in the Report frequency field to 0. FInally, click on the Schedule button.
- You will see a message that your post has been successfully published or scheduled.
- Optional: You can click on the Schedules button in the left-hand side menu. This will take you to your social media calendar where you can confirm that your content has been posted or scheduled for publication successfully. Scheduled posts are available in the Queue section. Published posts are available in the Scheduled section.