In this tutorial video we will show you how to add a Twitter account to your Studiorific dashboard to schedule social media posts on multiple accounts on different networks ahead of time.
How to Connect Twitter to Studiorific
- Click on the Account Manager tab in the left-hand side menu of your Studiorific dashboard.
- Click on “Add Twitter profile”.
- Enter your Twitter username or email and Twitter password.
- Click on “Authorize app”.
- Select the Twitter account which you want to connect to Studiorific.
- Click on “Add profile”.
- A “Success” message will confirm that your Twitter account has been successfully added to your Studiorific dashboard. You will be automatically taken to your Account Manager page where the newly added Twitter account will be displayed.
Repeat the steps above to add as many Twitter accounts as you’d like and as permitted by your Studiorific subscription plan.
How to Schedule Posts on Twitter with Studiorific
- Click on Twitter in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on Post.
- Select the account on which you want to post.
- Choose whether you want to post an image(s), a video(s), a link, or plain text.
- Once you have your content ready, click on Post now to publish immediately or select Schedule to schedule your post for publishing at a later date.
With Studiorific you can schedule social media posts on multiple accounts on several platforms simultaneously, ahead of time.