In this tutorial video we will show you how to add a watermark with your brand’s logo to the images you schedule for posting on social media networks through Studiorific.
Our social media tools provide you with the opportunity to brand your photos in an efficient manner. As social media marketers know, branding your content is a crucially important part of your digital marketing strategy.
How to Set Up a Logo for Your Photo Social Media Posts
- Click on the Watermark tab in the left-hand side menu of your Studiorific dashboard.
- You can choose whether to add a Default Watermark which will appear on all your photo social media posts scheduled on Studiorific or to add a Watermark for a specific account connected to your dashboard.
- Click on Upload.
- Choose and add the logo that you want to set as a watermark.
- Set up the Position of the watermark as desired.
- Set up the Size of the watermark based on your preferences.
- Set up the Transparency of the watermark.
- Click on Save when you are happy with the way the watermark will look on your photo social media posts.
If you’d like to change the logo in the watermark, click on Delete and repeat the steps above to add a new logo or other image.
You can set up customized watermarks for each of your social media accounts available on Studiorific by repeating the steps above.
How to Schedule Social Media Posts with Photos
To proceed with scheduling a social media post with a photo, click on the desired account in the left-hand side menu of your dashboard, after which click on Post. Upload an image from the File Manager, your device, Google Drive, or a link. Enter a Caption. Click on Post Now or Schedule. Now you can check out your social media account, and you will see your newly published post with the watermark automatically added to it.
To learn how to schedule social media posts through Studiorific, watch this tutorial video.
There’s no more need to add your logo to each of your photo social media posts. The process has been fully automated for you. Just set up your preferred logo once, and our social media management tools will automatically add it to your images each and every time.