In this tutorial video we will show you how to add an Instagram account to your Studiorific dashboard.
How to Connent an Instagram Account to Studiorific
- Make sure that you are logged into the Instagram account that you want to connect to Studiorific.
- Open your Studiorific dashboard.
- Go to your Account Manager page from the left-hand side menu of your dashboard.
- Click on “Add Instagram profile”.
- Type in your Instagram username and Instagram password.
- Click on “Add profile”.
- You may be sent a 6-digit security code as a text message to the phone number or in the email associated with your Instagram account. Enter the security code in the relevant field.
- You will see a “Success” message which means that your Instagram account has been successfully connected to Studiorific. You will be taken to your Account Manager page where you can see the newly added account.
Just repeat the steps above to add as many Instagram accounts as you wish and as allowed by your Studiorific subscription plan.
Now that your Instagram account has been added to your Studiorific dashboard, you can start scheduling posts on multiple accounts (and numerous networks) simultaneously to streamline your social media processes.
How to Schedule Instagram Posts from Studiorific
- Click on Instagram in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on Post.
- Select the account(s) on which you want to post.
- Choose whether you want to post a regular photo or video Instagram post, an Instagram story, IGTV, or an Instagram carousel.
- Add the content from your File Manager, upload from your device, import from Google Drive, or import from a link.
- Type in a caption.
- Set up any advanced settings if you want.
- Once you have your content ready, click on Post now to publish immediately or select Schedule to schedule your Instagram post for a later time.