In this article we will show you how to add a Facebook group to your Studiorific account to facilitate and automate scheduling posts on social media.
How to Connect a Facebook Group to Studiorific
- Go to the group page from your Facebook account. From “Edit Group Settings”, click on “Add Apps”. Find Studiorific and click “Add”.
- Go to your Studiorific account.
- Click on Account manager in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on “Add Facebook group” from the menu.
- Enter your Facebook username and password if needed.
- Allow Studiorific to post content into the group on your behalf.
- Choose the Facebook group you want to add and click on “Add profile”.
How to Schedule Posts on Your Group from Studiorific
- Click on Facebook in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on Post.
- Select the group on which you want to post.
- Choose whether you want to post an image(s), a link, or plain text.
- Once you have your content ready, click on “Post now” to publish immediately or select “Schedule” to schedule your post for publishing at a later date.
Please note that you have to have admin access to a group in order to be able to schedule posts on it from your Studiorific account.
With Studiorific you can schedule social media posts on multiple accounts on several platforms simultaneously, ahead of time. This helps you save time and avoid repetitive tasks.