The Instagram Activity feature, available with the premium subscription plan, allows you to automate your Instagram account’s activity on other accounts.
You can set up your account to automatically like and comment on Instagram posts by other users, watch stories, follow and unfollow users, send direct messages to users, and report media. For each of these activities, you can customize the settings based on your preferences.
Here are the steps you need to follow to automate your Instagram activity through Studiorific:
- Click on the Instagram tab in the left-hand side menu and click on Activity.
- Add your Instagram account if you haven’t done so yet by entering the username and password. You might be sent a 6-digit security code via text message or email to verify it’s you.
- Once you’ve added your account, go back to the Instagram Activity page.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose which activities you’d like to automate from the provided list.
- Click on Targeting. This allows you to decide the criteria based on which you want to target Instagram accounts and posts to engage with.
- Choose Tags to like and comment on Instagram posts with specific hashtags set by you.
- Choose Locations to like and comment on Instagram posts and follow and unfollow users in certain locations set by you.
- Followers: Choose whether to follow users as well as to like and comment on posts by users who follow users added in your settings (Usernames), who follow you (My account), or all.
- Following: Choose whether to follow users as well as to like and comment on posts by users followed by the users added in your settings (Usernames), users followed by you (My Feed), or all.
- Likers: Choose whether to follow users as well as to like and comment on posts by users who have liked posts by users added in your settings (Usernames posts), who have liked your posts (My posts), or all.
- Commenters: Choose whether to follow users as well as to like and comment on posts by users who have commented on posts by users added in your settings (Usernames posts), who have commented on your posts (My posts), or all.
- Go to Speed. This allows you to decide how active you want your Instagram engagement with other users to be. There are 3 preset values: Slow, Normal, and Fast. You can also customize your speed by selecting the number of likes, comments, watching stories, follows, unfollows, and direct messages per day as well as the number of media reports per day that you want automated through Studiorific.
- Click on Filters. You can filter the users and posts to interact with based on a number of different criteria:
- Media age: How long ago media was posted.
- Media type: Photos, videos, or both.
- Minimum and maximum likes: How many likes these posts have generated.
- Minimum and maximum comments: How many comments these posts have attracted.
- Minimum and maximum followers: How many followers these users have.
- Minimum and maximum followings: How many users these users follow.
- User profile: How active and engaged these users are.
- User relation: Whether to interact with users who follow you, whom you follow, both, or none.
- Go to Comments. Choose whether to be able to comment on the same user’s posts more than once. Here you also get to set up the comments which you want to automatically post under media.
- Click on Follow. You can set further filters for what users to follow:
- Choose whether you can follow a user again after unfollowing them.
- Choose whether you can follow private Instagram users.
- Go to Unfollow. Set up some further filters for unfollowing users:
- Choose whether to unfollow only users whom you followed through Studiorific or anyone.
- Choose how many days after following a user to unfollow them.
- Choose whether to be able to unfollow your Instagram followers.
- Go to Direct message. Decide whether to send direct messages to your new followers or users based on your target settings. Create the messages you want to send to other Isntagram users.
- Click on Repost medias. Choose whether you want to repost other users’ photos and videos based on added hashtags, added usernames, added locations, or all. Set up the caption for your reposts.
- Go to Tags. Choose the hashtags in which you are interested by searching for keywords.
- Go to Locations. Set up the locations you are interested in by searching for them.
- Click on Usernames. Choose the Instagram users you want to specifically engage with.
- Go to Blacklist. Choose any hashtags or usernames which you want to exclude from automated activity.
- Click on Autostop. Select criteria to tell your automated activity when to stop – after how many likes, comments, follows, etc.
- Click on Start.
Automating your Instagram activity will save you lots of time needed for manually following users, liking their posts, and sending them direct messages. It will help you enhance your Instagram marketing in an efficient manner.