Here is how to schedule social media posts on single or multiple social media accounts on one or more platforms simultaneously through your Studiorific account:
- Go to “Publish all” in the left-hand side menu.
- Select the profiles on which you want to post from the menu.
- Choose what type of post you want to create. You can schedule a post with an image(s), a video, a link, or plain text.
How to Schedule Posts with Photos
- Click on “Photo”.
- Choose whether to include images from your File manager on your Studiorific account, upload from your device, import from Google Drive, and/or import from a link. You can publish multiple images simultaneously.
- Write a caption. You can click on “Save caption” to save the caption for future social media posts. Alternatively, you can click on “Get caption” to use one of your previously saved post captions.
- Review how your post will look on different social media networks to the right.
- Click on “Post now” to publish immediately. Or select “Schedule” to schedule your social media post for publishing in the coming days. Select the publication date in the Time post field. If you want your post reposted automatically, select the Repost frequency and the Repost until date. To publish your post just once, set the Repost frequency value to 0. Click on “Schedule”.
How to Schedule Posts with Links
- Click on “Link”.
- Enter the link in the Link URL field.
- If you are scheduling a post for Instagram, add a photo in the Thumbnail field. Otherwise, you will get an error message when posting or scheduling your post.
- Type in a caption or add a previously saved caption.
- Review how your post will look on different social media sites to the right.
- Click on “Post now” to publish your post right away. Or select “Schedule” to schedule your post for publication at a later date. Select the Time post date. If you want your post reposted automatically, select the Repost frequency and the Report until date. To publish your post just once, set the Repost frequency value to 0. Click on “Schedule”.