In this tutorial video we will show you how to use the Group Manager tool on the Studiorific platform.
The Group Manager features allows you to organize your social media accounts connected to Studiorific into groups based on the characteristics selected by you.
When you schedule posts, you can choose which groups to post to rather than which individual social media accounts. This helps you save time and energy.
How to Create a Group on Studiorific
- Click on the Group manager tab in the left-hand side menu of your dashboard.
- Click on the Add new button.
- Type in the group name in the relevant field.
- Drag the social media accounts which you want to add the group from the All accounts section and drop them into the Selected accounts section.
- Once you’ve added all accounts that you want in the group, click on the Save button. The Success message shows that your group has been successfully created.
To create another group, just repeat the steps above.
You can remove and add new social media accounts to an existing group at any point. Just click on the Group manager in the left-hand side menu. Then click on the group you want to edit.
How to Schedule Social Media Posts to Groups
- Click on the Publish all tab in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the group symbol above your social media accounts.
- Select the group on which you want to schedule a social media post.
- Click on the type of post which you want to schedule: photo(s), video(s), link(s), or plain text.
- Add the content.
- Type in a caption in the relevant field.
- Once your post is ready, you have two options. First, to publish the post right away, click on the Post now button. Second, to schedule a post for publication at a later time, select the Schedule option. Select the day and time of publication in the Time post field. Set the interval between publication on different social media accounts in the Interval per post field. If you want your social media post to be reposted, select the frequency in the Repost frequency field. Set up the final date for reposting in the Repost until field. If you want your post to be published just once, set the value in the Repost frequency field to 0. Click on the Schedule button.